free hit counter Trail Seeker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 
It's been firewood cutting time, been stocking up this past week. I haven't been cutting much the past couple of years as I have extra wood stored away. It also helped that some of the remodeling we have done in the past has helped hold the heat in better, reducing the demand.

My Daughter got the job with the school district, she starts next week. The latter half of next week we have to travel down to OIT for a couple of days while she takes placement test and a bunch of other stuff required of new students.

I am also getting stuff rounded up for this weekend's field day. A site has been chosen, but the weather may not be conducive to using solar power like I hoped. There is ways around solar power, but not much for band conditions, so hoping for the best considering we are at the bottom of the sunspot cycle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?