Friday, April 07, 2006
I kind of feel like my wife is gone again, she works Fri, Sat, and Sunday with 12 hour shifts so I only see her a few minutes in the morning and not much longer in the evening. My oldest daughter has the weekend scheduled out for her self, spending the night with a friend, track meet, movie night with some friends and a meeting before she is off to be a camp counselor this coming week.
The weather is warm today and the bugs have crawled out of their hiding places, some of the flying ones were annoying, but now a warm spring rain is starting to fall and it has all the smell of spring, how wonderful. Kate and I got out for a walk yesterday, not as long as last time though. I think I may invest in an umbrella so walking when it is really raining becomes enjoyable. For all the rain we get, you don't see Oregonians with umbrellas much.
The weather is warm today and the bugs have crawled out of their hiding places, some of the flying ones were annoying, but now a warm spring rain is starting to fall and it has all the smell of spring, how wonderful. Kate and I got out for a walk yesterday, not as long as last time though. I think I may invest in an umbrella so walking when it is really raining becomes enjoyable. For all the rain we get, you don't see Oregonians with umbrellas much.