Thursday, January 05, 2006
The Chofu stove arrived today, it is such a shiney stove since it is a stainless steel stove. We also found the 180 gallon tub we wanted to use for soaking. The 140 gallon tubs are readily available, but the 180 gallon had to be special ordered. At first it looked like it was going to be up to six weeks, but now it looks like 1 to 2 weeks. No one carries the 180 gallon tub in this corner of the state, that is what the regional rep. told me.
Our black cat (it name is Booh) got a zipper installed today. Only one cat (Bubby) has lived well past a year, and he is still hanging out with us, actually around 6 years now. The other cats seem to find a car to hit them. I suggested we keep this black cat indoor, or at least keep it in most of the time. Most cats don't stick with there first name, Bubby was Velcro. Bubby did show up at the door battered and hurting this past spring, his nails were splintered stubs and his hip was out of line. When my wife open the door for him, he stepped in and collapsed. Took some time to recover from that ordeal, it may just have been a run in with a car.
Some folks are trying to get a group together for those who are into 1800-1840's fur trade or earlier long hunter period. I am gun shy of clubs, so I am not to excited about the club aspect, but these folks trying to organize it opened a store that sells period equipment. My wife wants to be in the classes they talked about, such as making moccasins. You shouldn't show up to a rendezvous event in tennis shoes. I hope it goes, and I would like to participate to some degree, but I don't want to be apart of a club, the politics can be a killer.
Here is a photo of the Chofu stove, it is actually a double walled stove that allows water to circulate around it. it uses thermosyphon to circulate the water through the stove, no pumps are used.
Our black cat (it name is Booh) got a zipper installed today. Only one cat (Bubby) has lived well past a year, and he is still hanging out with us, actually around 6 years now. The other cats seem to find a car to hit them. I suggested we keep this black cat indoor, or at least keep it in most of the time. Most cats don't stick with there first name, Bubby was Velcro. Bubby did show up at the door battered and hurting this past spring, his nails were splintered stubs and his hip was out of line. When my wife open the door for him, he stepped in and collapsed. Took some time to recover from that ordeal, it may just have been a run in with a car.
Some folks are trying to get a group together for those who are into 1800-1840's fur trade or earlier long hunter period. I am gun shy of clubs, so I am not to excited about the club aspect, but these folks trying to organize it opened a store that sells period equipment. My wife wants to be in the classes they talked about, such as making moccasins. You shouldn't show up to a rendezvous event in tennis shoes. I hope it goes, and I would like to participate to some degree, but I don't want to be apart of a club, the politics can be a killer.
Here is a photo of the Chofu stove, it is actually a double walled stove that allows water to circulate around it. it uses thermosyphon to circulate the water through the stove, no pumps are used.
Comments:
<< Home
She was spayed, the incision and stitches have the appearance of a zipper. I am wondering how limited this term is now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
